COOKIES POLICY OF 9BRAND FOR BRYNMORFOODS.COM
Brynmorfoods.com (“Website”) is operated by 9BrandFoods Ltd (“we” or “us” or “our“).
This Cookies Policy tells you what cookies we use on the Website and the function of these cookies.
Please read this Cookies Policy carefully before you continue to use this Website. It contains important information on your legal rights and obligations.
PLEASE NOTE: If the settings on your web browser are set to accept cookies, by using the Website you accept this Cookies Policy and you consent to us using the cookies in this Website in the manner explained in this Cookies Policy.
- What are cookies and how do they benefit me?
- There are different types of cookies that we use for different purposes; however, cookies generally allow us to enable many functions of the Website to ensure its smooth operation And distinguish you from other users of the website, which allows us to provide you with a better user experience.
- Types of cookies include:
(a) Strictly necessary cookies: these are cookies that are essential for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
(b) Analytical/performance cookies: these cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. These are used to improve our website and information we collect from these cookies are done so anonymously. These cookies are also used to compile visitor statistics (called analytics) such as how many people have visited our Website, what type of technology you are using (e.g. Mac or Windows, which helps to identify when our Website isn’t working as it should for particular technologies), how long you spend on the Website, what pages they look at, etc. This helps us to continuously improve our Website. These so called “analytics” programs work on an anonymous basis and as such don’t hold any personally identifiable information
(c) Functionality cookies: these are used to recognise you when you come back to our website so that we can personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences.
(d) Targeting cookies: these cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising and special offers displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
We therefore would rather you did not block cookies when using our Website.
Changes to this Cookies Policy
We may revise and update this Cookies Policy at any time and will indicate at the top of this page when this Cookies Policy was last revised. Please periodically review the Cookies Policy, as your continued use of our Website indicates your agreement with any changes that we make.
- Cookies set by third parties
- Whenever you visit our Website we will use a third party service, Google Analytics, on our behalf and for our legitimate interests, to collect standard information about your website use, for analytical and performance purposes, such as internet logs and details of your visitor behaviour patterns. The reason we use this service is so that we have information that helps us to find out how our website is working and how to improve it. We do not identify anyone, and we do not make or allow Google Analytics to (or attempt to) identify anyone visiting our website.
(a) home, basket, account and checkout pages
(b) other embedded content.
These third parties control the cookies they use and any information collected by viewing their content. Disabling these cookies will likely break some of the functions offered by these third parties
- Turning Cookies Off
- You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. The Help function within your browser should tell you how. Alternatively you can visit http://www.attacat.co.uk/resources/cookies/how-to-ban or www.allaboutcookies.org which provides general information about cookies and how you can manage cookies on your computer.
- To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our and a large proportion of the world’s websites, as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites
- It may be that if you have concerns around cookies they in fact relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive.
- A full list of our website cookies
Here is complete list of our cookies:
- [Google Analytics]
- [Piwik Analytics]
- _ _utma
- _ _utmb
- _ _utmc
- _ _utmt
- _ _utmz
For more information on how we use your personal information collected on this website other than through cookies, please read our website privacy notice
Any questions about this Cookies Policy are welcomed and should be addressed to:
Telephone: 01244 621 143
Post: c/o Brynmor, 9BRAND Foods Limited, 9BARN, Units 1-3, Rake Farm Buildings, Rake Lane, Eccleston, Chester, CH4 9JN.